EVENT COORDINATOR, HOST, PRESENTER
- Contractor position
- From 10-15 hours a week
- Flexible schedule
- The most rated team building company in Melbourne
About the Business
Urban Quest delivers unique and engaging team building events in Melbourne and Victoria. We are one of the fastest-growing companies revolutionising the Entertainment and Professional Development industries with a one-of-a-kind experience.
Urban Quest’s outdoor events are based on an in-house developed cutting-edge technology and we cater to a wide range of customers of any scale, from private and corporate to government and education.
About the Role
Due to our growth, we are looking for Event Coordinators, Event Hosts and Presenters.
You are a bubbly personality and quick thinker with high attention to detail, outstanding organisational skills, a systematic approach to performing regular tasks and creativity when tackling non-trivial challenges. A responsible, committed and passionate communicator.
Must be great with modern technologies as our events are run with the help of our unique but easy-to-use software accessed from mobile, and some of our events are purely online.
Must possess logical thinking as the Urban Quest experience is based on problem-solving activities.
Must have local experience in presenting and entertaining, as well as working with kids.
In this versatile role you will be responsible for:
- Liaising with customers in the lead-up to events and being their main point of contact;
- Maintaining and updating customer profiles;
- Creating and setting up the experiences;
- Organising and onboarding participants;
- Hosting and supervising multiple events in the CBD and around Melbourne, as well as virtual events online;
- Inspecting potential event locations in the city, parks, reserves etc.;
- Following up with customers after events;
- Wearing any other hats that best suit your talents.
What we are offering
- This is a contractor position. If you prove to be a superstar, there is a potential for promotion to a part-time or full-time position in one or more business segments, locally, nationally or internationally.
- $35-50 per hour with a guaranteed minimum set of hours for different types of events.
- A flexible work arrangement that will fit in nicely with your life and other commitments, including working from home.
- The opportunity to be part of an amazing team and an exciting, highly-rated product that is growing fast.
Self-starter, driven and very organised.
A track record of event organisation experience minimum 1 year.
A personable character with a passion for meticulous organisation and delivering memorable experiences.
Familiar with workflow and CRM software and maintaining accurate and up-to-date records.
- Must have the right to work in Australia.
- Driving licence (advantageous)
If this sounds like something you would love to be part of and would like the opportunity to grow with us, we encourage you to apply.
When reviewing applications we will be looking at the personality behind boring cover letters and CVs.
You can help us to see the best of you by including a link to a short video about yourself and why you think you’d be a good fit, in addition to your application.
Only applicants with such videos will be considered.