- Base Salary + Commission + Super
- B2B and EDU segments
- Work from home with no set hours
- Exciting opportunity to be part of a growing brand
Urban Quest delivers unique and engaging team building events within Melbourne. We are one of the fastest-growing companies revolutionising the Entertainment and Professional Development industries.
Urban Quest’s outdoor events are based on an in-house developed cutting-edge technology and we cater to a wide range of customers of any scale, from private and corporate to government and education.
Due to our recent growth and corporate expansion, we are looking for a driven and professional business development manager to join our team.
About The Role
- You will be responsible for developing new business opportunities and driving sales across 2 segments: Corporate and Education.
- Work with inbound leads.
- Develop outbound channels.
- Improve/develop sales processes and pipelines.
- Communicate new product developments to prospective clients.
- Manage existing client accounts, and be their main point of contact.
- Develop and maintain regular email and LinkedIn marketing campaigns.
- Take on other creative tasks that suit your skillset and talents.
What we are offering
- Permanent part-time position.
- $35-50 per hour based on qualification and experience.
- Starting from 15 – 20 hours per week.
- Generous uncapped commission structure on top of base salary.
- With a flexible work arrangement, you can work from home.
- The opportunity to be part of an exciting, highly-rated product that is growing fast.
- Minimum of 3 years B2B corporate sales experience.
- Track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets.
- Self-starter, driven and very organised.
- A personable character with proven Corporate or EDU sales experience.
- Passion for corporate team building activities and professional development.
- Familiar with CRM software and maintaining accurate and up-to-date sales pipelines.
- Experience with MailChimp or similar email marketing software.
- Must have the right to work in Australia.
This role is also suited for the self-starter who is passionate about corporate team building and enjoys seeing the results of their hard work.
Our product is changing the way that corporations engage with their employees and helps them to better understand individual personalities as well as increasing staff retention rates and employee satisfaction.
If this sounds like something you would love to be part of and would like the opportunity to grow with us as we expand, we encourage you to apply.
In addition to your application, you can help us see the best of you by including a link to a short video about yourself and why you think you’d be a good fit.