About the Business
Urban Quest is a grim cocktail of Amazing Race and Escape Room and is a unique, technology-based team building and entertaining experience in Melbourne and Australia.
We cater for a wide range of customers from private Birthday, Bucks and Hens parties to School and Corporate events with hundreds of participants. We run over 100 events a year.
Be a part of an exciting team and growing business with multiple opportunities.
About the Role
Due to our recent growth and expansion, we are constantly looking for Game Marshals/ Entertainers.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Resemble a character by acting and being dressed up;
- Facilitate activities and interact with players during the experience;
- Follow the instructions but be able to play along and improvise;
- Create a memorable experience for our participants by your entertaining and fun personality.
Acting skills are required!
Urban Quest event locations range from CBD to all around Melbourne.
- Must have the right to work in Australia.
- Driving licence (preferred)
- Work With Children Check
- Available and willing to work on weekends and holidays.
Must have a bubbly and fun personality, and be a responsible, committed and passionate entertainer.
Must be great with modern technologies as most of our events are run with the help of our unique but easy-to-use software accessed from mobile and all other operations.
Must possess a certain level of logical thinking as the Urban Quest experience is based on problem-solving activities.
Must have local experience in presenting and entertaining and working with kids starting from Prep age.
What we are offering
- From $35 per hour with a minimum of 2 hours paid.
- Sunday and Public Holidays loading.
- If you prove to have skills and talents beyond this position, there is a potential for promotion to the Event Coordinator position.
- A flexible work arrangement that will fit in nicely with your life and other commitments.
- The opportunity to be part of an exciting, highly-rated product that is growing fast.
If this sounds like something you would love to be part of and would like the opportunity to grow with us as we expand, we encourage you to apply.
When reviewing applications we would like to see your personality. You can help us to see the best of you by including a link to a short video about yourself and why you think you’d be a good fit.
Only applicants with such video cover letters will be considered.
We can’t wait to meet you!